We supply and install warehouses and work areas in the Venlo or Wide-Span style.
The warehouses and work areas we offer in consultation with the customer end up as the place where the greenhouse end product is processed, packaged, and shipped in an efficient manner. In addition the cladding offers a cooler area to ensure better product quality.
The roof components including the gutters are all aluminum and are available in various peak widths. The steel structure is hot dip galvanized and comes with the option of added powder coating to the colour of your choice. Under gutter trusses are used to accommodate long post spacing requirements.
The greenhouse roof and walls are clad according to your operation needs. Ventilation is available in various options. Aesthetically pleasing this structure is designed and engineered to meet your local building code requirements.
- Engineered to client & code requirements
- Synchronizes with other greenhouse systems
- Common roof peak widths: 3.2m, 3.66m, 4.0m, 4.27m, 4.5m, 4.8m
- Common post spacing lengths: 3.66m, 4.0m, 4.5m, 5.0m
- insulated panels for roof and walls in various thicknesses depending on needs
- treated tempered glass
- 8mm and 16mm panel cladding
- Polycarbonate cladding in various thicknesses instead of 8mm and 16mm
- manual or automatic sliding doors (Gatemaster & Speedroller)
- double glass on roof or walls